SWFSA HOME PAGE.
||33949 Oil Well Road
||P.O. Box 100691
||Punta Gorda, FL 33955
||Cape Coral, FL. 33910
Contact Email Address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Application for Recommending New Members
SWFSA HOME PAGE.
NOTE: If you need to make an update to a previously submitted application, PLEASE send your updated information directly to the Club Secretary. Use the email address above.
Please complete the APPLICATION FORM below.
By completing this form and submitting it to Southwest Florida Sportsman's Association, you AGREE TO the following TERMS OF APPLICATION:
- I certify that I am a citizen of good repute of the United States of America and that I am not a member of any organization or group having its purpose or one of its purposes the overthrow by force and violence of the government of the United States or any of its political subdivisions; that I have never been convicted of a felony or crime of violence; and that if admitted to membership, I will fulfill the obligations of good sportsmanship and good citizenship.
- I state that I am a NRA member and will remain so, and will renew my NRA membership through the SWFSA/Association, as long as I am a member of the Southwest Florida Sportsman's Association.
- I will be responsible for all damages caused by me, my family and guests to SWFSA premises and property.
- All listed applicants are subject to a background check.
- There is a 6 month probationary period following your orientation before final acceptance into SWFSA.
- To abide by the Range Rules of SWFSA.
- To abide by the Range Operating Proceedures of SWFSA.
- I Accept the terms of the Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Please remember, there are no Trap or Skeet ranges at SWFSA. Do NOT apply if you are looking for this type of Shotgun Shooting.
Please do not enclose any funds. If your application is accepted you will be notified by one of our club officers when to send your check.
Dues are due in full upon the start of your membership. See Dues page for current rates: Dues Page
There is a $100 new member initiation fee for all new members in addition to the membership type you have selected.
Upon Selection by Officers
Note: It can be 30 - 60 days from the time you complete the application to the following steps:
After review of your application and approval by the SWFSA Officers, you will be notified that your application has been accepted.
At that time, you will need to provide/attend the following:
- Driver's License or Approved Photo ID.
- Proof of Membership in the NRA. (Payment for NRA Membership if not a member.)
- Attend a Pre-Membership Orientation at the Range.
- Sign a Signature Card for our Records.
- Provide payment for the SWFSA Term and Type of Membership you have selected.
Note: SWFSA does not take credit cards for payment.
Start of Form * is required fields
Failure to complete the form's required information will result in your application being rejected.
When entering your information, it should be the same as on your Driver's License.
Return to the SWFSA HOME PAGE.