|Southwest Florida Sportsman's Association|
|Physical Address||Mailing Address|
|33949 Oil Well Road||P.O. Box 100691|
|Punta Gorda, FL 33955||Cape Coral, FL. 33910|
Contact Email Address is: email@example.com
SWFSA has 5 Types of Memberships:1. Individual Yearly
(A) Any citizen of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older may become a member of this association on vote of the Executive Committee after completion of orientation, subscribing to the following pledge and on payment of the usual initiation fee and dues. Each member must maintain a membership in the NRA to remain a member in the SWFSA. Members are strongly encouraged to renew NRA memberships through the club.
I certify that I am a citizen of good repute of the United State of America; that I am not a member of any organization or group having its purpose or one of its purposes the overthrow by force and violence of the government of the United States or any of its political subdivisions; that I have never been convicted of a felony or crime of violence; and that if admitted to membership, I will fulfill the obligations of good sportsmanship and good citizenship.
(B) Any applicant rejected by the Executive Committee may not appeal to the membership.
(C) Membership may take form in one of the following:
1. Individual membership consisting of one individual only 18 or older.
2. Family membership comprising a husband and wife or two co-habiting adults and any dependents less than eighteen (18) years of age residing in the same household. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age are not eligible to vote. Full time students under the age of 23, and children of the member, residing at the home address of the member, shall be considered family for the purposes of this section.
3. Honorary membership (non-voting) as recommended by the executive committee and approved by a two-thirds (2/3) affirmative vote by the members present at a regular meeting. Continued Honorary membership must be reviewed and approved by the executive board on an annual basis. An Honorary member is not considered a member in the event of club dissolution.
4. Life membership is the same as family membership except that the adults only are paid for life and are not subject to any dues increases. The primary member may update the secondary members name anytime during their lifetime providing the secondary is an adult comprising a husband, wife or co-habiting adult. In the event the primary member should decease, the secondary member will retain their membership for their lifetime. The secondary member cannot add another primary member or children to this Life membership.
5. Senior Life membership. An existing member of the Southwest Florida Sportsman's Association, becomes eligible for Senior Life membership January 1st of the calendar year in which they turn 65 years of age. A new applicant, 65 or greater if approved by the Executive Committee, may join the Senior Life Membership for the fee of 1 year family membership plus Senior Life Membership plus the application fee all paid up front.
(D) The Membership to the SWFSA is limited and capped at 300 annually paid memberships, including those paid in advance. Life and Senior Life members are not included in this cap.